Yield: 4 Servings
- 4 English Muffins
- 8 Tomato slices
- 4 Hard-cooked eggs, sliced
- Grated Mozzarella
- Olive Oil
- Toast English-muffin halves and place on a cookie sheet.
- Drizzle each with olive oil, then layer on tomato slices, hard-cooked egg slices (1/2 an egg each), and a little grated mozzarella.
- Sprinkle with oregano and kosher salt.
- Broil 5 minutes or until the cheese melts.
*Originally posted by Melissa Clark at http://www.realsimple.com/food-recipes/browse-all-recipes/english-muffin-egg-pizzas-10000000663044/index.html