- 1 (14 ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained and sliced
- 1 lb cream cheese, room temperature
- 8 ounces mascarpone cheese, room temperature
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour, sifted
- 1 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1/4 teaspoon fresh thyme leave
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 tablespoon fresh flat leaf parsley, chopped
- 1 fresh garlic clove, minced
- 5 green onions, chopped
- ground black pepper
- 1 (6 ounce) package fresh spinach, chopped
- 8 slices crusty Italian bread
- extra virgin olive oil (to drizzle)
Preheat oven to 325ºF.
- MIX all ingredients in a large bowl, except bread and extra virgin olive oil.
- COAT a large non-stick baking pan with pan spray; fill pan with mixture. Bake at 325ºF for about 25 minutes or until bubbling and center is hot.
- DRIZZLE both sides of bread with extra virgin olive oil. Grill bread on both sides.
- SPRINKLE top of heated dip with parmesan cheese. Serve hot with grilled bread.
Originally posted by Kritty over at http://italian.food.com/recipe/olive-garden-spinach-artichoke-dip-235027?ic1=obnetwork